I’ve been warning Folks about CFLs for years. It’s not only the fact that they cause headaches and skin problems, it’s also the fact that they contain mercury vapor, which is highly toxic to the nervous system if inhaled.
Compact fluorescent light bulbs are filling home and office environments with dangerous electromagnetic pollution, causing devastating health effects on some people. Neurologists are increasingly taking notice of the headaches and migraines being reported by people exposed to compact fluorescent light bulbs.
So what should you do in your home? Don’t buy compact fluorescent light bulbs! Buy LED lights and you’ll earn back the entire cost of the lights in just a couple of years due to savings on electricity expenditures. If you can’t afford LEDs, stick with regular incandescent light bulbs until a better solution comes along.