For a long time now I have been trying to let folks know, that too much protein in our diet is not so good for us. Well should say certain types of protein. Thing is, I figure that bad protein covers the bad cells in one’s body like cancer and when that happens we get sick. If the bad protein wasn’t put into our bodies, well guess what? No cancer, as our bodies would kick out the cancer cells. Now this is my theory. I figure, that we should drink good water, not water with chlorine or fluoride in it, well- water preferably, and around nine cups a day. Then get to eating good protein and eliminating bad protein, we would then cut sickness in this country in half, if not more. I figured out a list of what to eat and not to eat and thought I would share them with you. Here is the good protein and bad proteins. Oh, and one last thing if you figure you haven’t got the time to read everything that I have written here in this article, at the very least, for your own health read the last ten or so lines you will be glad you did.
As with all foods, there are healthy proteins, and not-so-healthy proteins. Some of the healthiest sources of protein come from:
* Organic, cage-free chickens and eggs
* Antibiotic-free and hormone-free meat from grass-fed, free-range livestock
* Unpasteurized, raw dairy products
* Wild, mercury-free fish
* Sprouted nuts and seeds
* Plant sources such as organic beans and whole grains.
* Increase your omega-3 essential fatty acids by selecting organic flax meal, wild Alaskan salmon, minimal-mercury albacore tuna, fish oil, avocados, and sprouted walnuts.
* Choose animal and fish products that are cage-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, free-range, wild, and/or grass-fed.
* Eat healthy combinations of foods that turn incomplete proteins into complete protein. Increase your omega when eaten together, such as rice with beans.
* Add nutrient-dense, unprocessed foods such as sprouted nuts and seeds to your diet.
* Lightly grill animal proteins, flipping the meat frequently, and avoid charring or high-heat cooking. Preferably, eat raw animal protein such as sushi, or cook meats rare or medium-rare.
* If you are a vegetarian, consider vitamin and mineral supplementation to avoid nutrient deficiencies that may be present in your diet due to the lack of complete proteins (meat and dairy).
Now here is the bad protein.
The “bad” proteins are mainly the result of agricultural industrialization, which turns healthy proteins into unhealthy ones.
Meat. Livestock that is over-crowded, injected with hormones and antibiotics, and provided unhealthy, unnatural feed leads to poor-quality protein.
Poultry. Caged chickens that are not allowed to eat a natural diet or roam freely suffer from poor health, resulting in poor-quality poultry.
Fish. Farm-raised fish that are fed unnatural land-based diets contain little or no omega-3 essential fatty acids, and are often contaminated with PCBs and mercury.
Note: Be careful on the grill. Overcooking proteins can be harmful to your health. High heat reacts with proteins in red meat, poultry, and fish to form cancer-causing agents.6
Foods to AVOID:
- Avoid all heavily processed animal products and foods.
- Avoid meats that have been injected with hormones and antibiotics.
- Avoid meats that contain sodium nitrite such as bacon, lunch meat, and canned meat.
- Avoid farm-raised fish. Choose wild-caught fish instead.
So there you go hope this helps and also hope that you take your life back and start thinking for yourselves and not let the Powers That Be run it anymore.
One last thing. Now I am not one to get into technical things, but here is a simple way of finding out if you got too much protein in your body. When you go to the bathroom and you see a lot of bubbles in your urine, you know you got too much protein, not a good thing. Also if your urine is to yellow or dark in color, again not so good. How does one fix this problem? Simple, eat only good protein and to flush out the protein drink water. You will know you had enough water when, well, when you see no more bubbles in your urine and it is clear in color. So there you go, now when you head out to the grocery store you might want to start looking for some good … food. Better yet, get to growing your own, that is if you have enough property. If you do and need some help, remember to pick up a copy of my new gardening book, that is in the stores now. It’s called, Join Me In The Garden, By George Walters. Good book, I wrote it LOL
My Opinion Only
One thought on “Would You Like To Live A Healthy Life With Out Drugs That Makes You Sick?”
Incredible post will definitely visit again.