Thought this bit of information might make you take a bit more care of what your eating these days. Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t stop eating all of them totally, but I did cut back quite a bit let me tell ya. Take A Look.
1) Sodium nitrite — causes cancer, found in processed meats like hot dogs, bacon, sausage. Used to make meats appear red (a color fixer chemical).
2) Hydrogenated oils — causes heart disease, nutritional deficiencies, general deterioration of cellular health, and much more. Found in cookies, crackers, margarine and many “manufactured” foods. Used to make oils stay in the food, extending shelf life. Sometimes also called “plastic fat.”
3) Excitotoxins — aspartame, monosodium glutamate and others (see below). These neurotoxic chemical additives directly harm nerve cells, over-exciting them to the point of cell death, according to Dr. Russell Blaylock. They’re found in diet soda, canned soup, salad dressing, breakfast sausage and even many manufactured vegetarian foods. They’re used to add flavor to over-processed, boring foods that have had the life cooked out of them.
Did you know, for example, that:
- Feeding children hot dogs increases their risk of brain cancer by 300%?
- Strawberry yogurt, fruit punch and other red-looking grocery products are often colored with dead, ground-up cochineal beetles? The ingredient is called “carmine,” and it’s made from insects. It’s listed right on the label of many of your favorite foods.
- Food companies now “hide” MSG in safe-sounding ingredients like yeast extract or torula yeast?
- Many Florida oranges are actually dipped in an artificial orange dye in order to make them more visually appealing? It’s the same dye that’s been banned for use in foods because of cancer risk.
- Girl Scout cookies are still made with hydrogenated oils that contain trans fatty acids?
- Many so-called “healthy” or vegetarian foods also contain the very same offending ingredients as conventional groceries?
- Eating just one serving of processed meats each day increases your risk of pancreatic cancer by 67%?
- One artificial color additive causes behavioral disorders in children? And that 80% of children diagnosed with ADHD can be outright cured of the condition in two weeks by avoiding certain ingredients?
- The #1 ingredient in Slim Fast meal replacement shake (powder form) is sugar?
- Some guacamole dips don’t even contain avocado? Instead, they’re made with hydrogenated soybean oil and artificial colors.
Everything I’m sharing here is absolutely true. It’s all quite shocking, yes, but this is information you need to know if you want to feed yourself — and your family — foods that actually promote health instead of disease.
My Opinion Only