Good Morning. Well today weather wise will be sunny and pleasant with highs reaching 50°f. Later on tonight it will drop to a Lo of 25°f. So things are warming up a touch. Barometer is sitting at 1024.10 mb and holding steady. Winds are still from the North coming in at around 3 MPH. The moon will rise today at 8:14 PM and then set at 6:18 AM. It will be over ones head at 12:43 AM & under ones feet at 1:11 PM. Moon Phase today is 100% FULL MOON. I have to say it sure looks pretty out there headin off to bed at nights. The sun rose this morning at 6:48 AM and will set at 7:54 PM. Giving us here in Port Loring Ontario 13 hrs. 06 mins. of daylight.
- -5 Westwood (Eng); -4 Oosthuizen (SA), P Hanson (Swe)
- -3 Lawrie (Sco), F Molinari (Ita), Jimenez (Sp), Crane, Dufner, B Watson (all US)
- Selected: Harrington (Ire), McIlroy (NI)
- Par: Woods (US), Rose (Eng), Poulter (Eng)
- +1 Clarke (NI); +2 Mickelson (US) getting a nice Birdie on the 18th hole. Made his day let me tell ya.
- +3 Donald (Eng), McDowell (NI) +4 Casey (Eng)
- The biggest highlight of the day was Henrik Stenson he led the Masters for much of the first day but a quadruple bogey on the 18th saw him fall from five under to finish on one under. Felt bad for the young feller but anything and everything can happen at the Masters.
- So now on to day two and I am thinking it will be one exciting day. Enjoy my friends, that is what life is all about.