Weather, News & Fishing Times For Port Loring Ontario

Good Morning.  Showers and thundershowers are likely through out the day. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.  Tonight it will bet: Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.. Barometer has been holding steady through the night and at the moment sitting at 28.87 in Hg.  The moon will rise at 12:16 AM and then set at 11:27 AM.  Moon Phase today is; Solunar Table Moon Phase is 68% percent waning gibbous  68%
Waning Gibbous.  The sun got out of bed at 5:28 AM behind a few clouds and will set at 9:08 PM; giving us here in Port Loring. 15 hrs. 40 mins. of daylight. Still gaining about a minute a day.  For the folks wanting to do a bit of fishing. the old weather stick says the best times to be out there today will be from; 11:30 AM – 1:40 PM.  Then again from;    6:00 PM – 8:30 PM.

News From Port Loring & District

Not to much to report on this fine Saturday Morning.   I will say this, with all the rain, my vegetable gardens are doing great.  Been eating salads every day.  You know….nothing is more healthier than to get outside, soak up a bit of sunshine each day and breath in some of that fresh northern air.  For most parts folks take it for granted, thinking their busy work schedule is what is important. In reality that isn’t true.  What is important, is what I just told ya and being happy.  Purpose of life my friends.  Have a great day!!

We would like to hear from you! Express your thoughts below.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.